Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award



I am to have the I Love Your Blog Award bestowed upon this site so graciously by Caroline, Joanne Ngan and Mommy Gwen. Thank you so much, my dear freinds. It’s nice to know that someone actually loves my blog!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner puts logo on her/his blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.

Now, I am presenting my "I Love Your Blog" Award to the following bloggers:

1) Serene
2) Kristie
3) Doreen
4) Kylie
5) Karen
6) Yen Ping
7) Yvonne

9 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

You are most welcome. :)

MeRy said...

Such a nice award...

Ping said...

Thanks you another blog award again!
Thanks for loving my blog hehehe!
I just can online so it will take some time to blog it on my blog :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yen Ping - Is ok....take your time to grab this award.

Mery - Hai hai..long time no see.
Yes, definitely a nice award.

Yvonne Tan said...

joanne, so suprise i get award from u @_@
thanks, i will upload it on my blog soon ~_~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

not a prob Yvonne...YOu deserved it.

MommyAngel said...

You are welcome Joanne :)

little prince's mummy said...

Thankx for the award...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie, you are most welcome.