Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weird Combination

I have used winter melon and white potato and pureed them. I said they are weird combination because they have weird smell and weird taste. I just do not know how to describe in words..

Anyway this morning when I let Sarah tasted the puree, she did not like it very much. She did ate, but not much. She even frown for several times when she was swallowing the food. So from there, I know this puree really tasted weird for her.

Therefore, I have changed my mind by mixing the puree into porridge. Hope later when I feed her during dinner, she can accept the taste.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUTCOME:

Pheeew!! This is much more better. I have tried it myself and it does taste good. Luckily Sarah can accept it.

6 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha..so cute the facial expression. :)

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Qistina don't want to eat puree anymore. She prefer to eat things like fruits and bread by her own. Pretend like audult ha!
This days, if cook her porridge it's not so much porridge look like but more like 'nasi lembik'.. I dont know why..

But you know what? Sarah's facial expression is cute leh..like so naugthy one..

quEeNie said...

hahaha...cute gal

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Queenie and Mommy Gwen, thanks for your comment.

Sha, is good that Tina likes to eat more chewable food. I also did feed Sarah with bread. But now only she knows how to use finger si feeding.
- Hehe...Sarah was showing her cheecky face!

little prince's mummy said...

so cute!~ blink her eyes somemore~~~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie - Hehe, thanks for the comment. Another cheecky look.