Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award



Just now, when I read Kylie's blog, I discovered that she has tagged me with the Blogging Friends Forever Award. It is really a big surprise for me. I would like to say a big thank you to Kylie for awarding me. Thanks alot for considering me your friend.


Rule

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

This is not going to be easy, but here goes! I now bestow this award to:

1. Yen Ping
2. Caroline
3. Serene
4. Joanne Ngan
5. Michelle

7 comments:

Ping said...

Thanks for the awards! I'm so happy! I will do my list now.

Ping said...

You name is in the list of the awards so feel free to drop by my blog. You are the 1st person come out in my mind hehehe! Touching your heart or not hahaha!

little prince's mummy said...

U're welcome~~~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are welcome Yen Ping. Glad that tis award able to cheer up your day! Haha..really touching leh..Thanks!

Kylie - hehe...

Blessed mum said...

Thanks for giving this award to me! I'm so honoured!

Actually i had just did these, but nonetheless, will add your link onto it. thanks :)

Blessed mum said...

Thanks for giving this award to me! I'm so honoured!

Actually i had just did these, but nonetheless, will add your link onto it. thanks :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Michelle - You are welcome. Thanks for adding too..