Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Am I A Daily Blogger?



So happy to get this award from Mommy Li Teng. Thank you ya!

Infact this is the third time I received the award. The first two awards were from Mommy Yen Ping and Mommy Kristie. But I did not know that I should have create a topic to thanks them, instead I just thanked them in their comment box. Blurred me!!

How I wish to be a DAILY BLOGGER, but sometimes just lack of time to blog. But I will definitely try my level best to post more interesting topics and the most important thing, post them DAILY!

This award is definitely an encouragement for me.

7 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Well done Joanne!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks Caroline.

liteng said...

u're most welcome :)
although we can't be daily blogger... at least be a weekly blogger!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe...Is true li teng.
Weekly blogger is good enuf..

Ping said...

You are welcome :) Blur mummy haha!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yen Ping - Hehe..Yes, I am always blur!!

Anonymous said...

uh. interesting text ))