Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vegetable Porridge

I get to know about spinach and the goodness of it since I was a kid. We all know what an amazing difference spinach made to Popeye but does it have the same effect on us? Yes, it sure do. Spinach is an amazing source of Calcium!

Therefore, I have decided to cook spinach porridge for Sarah. I also have added cauliflower and chicken breast meat into it.

The result is quite good interms of the colur and texture of the porridge, but it is quite tasteless. So I have added some marmite and ikan bilis powder when it is served. And to my biggest surprise, Sarah loves it very much!!

6 comments:

Serene said...

Sarah seems can accept every kind of food.. good hor..
I likes spinach too, but Xixi doesn't... too bad!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Serene, sometimes I also feel that Sarah is quite "zhap sek" and "wei sek" (Cantonese), hope that she wont be an overweight bb.
I also like spinach, normally I will make it as a sup.
Is ok, Xixi might not like it now, who knows later she loves it, then you both will rebut for the dish:-)

kristie said...

sounds yummy, i also want a taste of it! i also love marmite in my porridge!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yummy hor...Sarah can finish her meal everytime.

little prince said...

Sarah can finish her meal everytime becoz of her mummy always got new n nice recipe for her~~~ :) hang fuk baby~~ hehe

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Pei Wun - I think the fact is, she is quite "wei sek", thats why she can finish the porridge..Hehe