Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stop Singing!!

Today when I see Sarah holding up something high in the air, I suddenly think of this song..."We Are The Champions" by Queen.



Then, once I started to sing, she was staring at me. I thought she likes it, so I continue to sing.... la la la.. Then, the next minute she started to "bian zui" (mandarin). I instantly stop singing, and she is fine after that.

What else, bad mommy always wanted to test her patience. So, I "la la la" the song again. Ops, she cried!!

We are still cracking our head why she has such a funny behaviour..

video

7 comments:

kristie said...

joanne, maybe u should have included her name in the song hahaha... sarah's the champion, my bao bei... and mummy loves you very much.... hehehhe

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hahah, I think so :-) I will sing again the song but with your lyrics..Hehe.

cd princess said...

wonder how's sarah's reaction after u change the lyrics~~~~~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hihi Pei Wun..Thanks for visting my blog.
I did sing the same song again. Seems like she has no more such weird reaction.

peiwun said...

thinks she likes the new lyrics~~~

kristie said...

hahhaa good that she likes the new lyrics... she likes to hear her own name then :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie and Pei Wun, what I meant was..I sing the same song without putting in my own lyrics..
Anyway, is good that she has no longer makes such a weird reaction.