Sunday, July 27, 2008

Spent a day with Popo and Gong Gong

It has been quite some time that Sarah did not visit popo and gong gong. So yesterday morning after yam cha with my parents, my sister and her son, we planned to spend a day at my parent's house.

Once we reached there, Sarah seems very comfortable with herself in the new environment and the surrounding. She started to crawl and playing toys with her cousin. She also kept smiling to everyone. I think she felt very happy that she has someone to accompany her to play with.

She was very well behave throughout the day.

I think I should bring Sarah back to popo and gong gong more oftenly to spent time with them, as I believe this will strengthen their bond.



10 comments:

Qi said...

Sarah is cheeful girl..Gong Gong & Popo sayang her very much..

little prince said...

Sarah's smile is so adorable~

Mery said...

Joanne, u seldom back to ur parents house?? Sarah seem enjoy alot..so many toys on the floor & hav cousin to accompany her.Its a happy day for little Sarah.

Kristie said...

joanne, i think it is a good idea to bring sarah over often too! she will look forward to playing with her cousins :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery - Yes, since I have moved into my new house here at Shah Alam, I seldom visit them.
- Sarah was very happy that day. I never seen her so happy playing with kids. Yeap, definitely a happy day for her!!

Kristie - Sarah loves to play with her cousin. The cousin also very sayang her, always want to carry and kiss her. She also likes to grab the cousin's hand.

Kristie said...

since sarah really enjoyed her outing, i think u should let her spend more time together with her cousins instead of always playing alone, this will do her very good in social skills! :)

Wonderful Life said...

Hmm... she looks a bit like her gong gong... hehe :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Agreed with you..I should let her spend more time with her cousin. I will enhance her sosial skills. Thanks ya!

Doreen - Ya wor...I also did not noticed until you told me...

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

I also think that we should teach baby on relationship with other family members. Sarah doing well with them. She looks comfortable with them.Oh ya, how can I made my picture to be like this post? hehe..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sha - Thanks for visiting my blog. Appreciated it very much.
So is Tina always spent time with you and your husband family members?
Yes, Sarah was quite nervous earlier on, but after that, she is ok..
As for the combined pic, that one is actually done by my husband. He is using adobe photoshop. Anyway, you may use Picasa for the combined pic. I will email the way to you, k?