Friday, July 18, 2008

Deep Purple Vegetable

I was in wet market the other day and looking for a right vegetable for Sarah. Then, this deep purple vegetable has drew my attention towards it. Yes, it is an eggplant. Without having any second thought, I have bought 3 of them.

I also have bought some japanese sweet potato to add into the eggplant puree, just incase Sarah doesnt like the pure taste of the eggplant.

Sarah had her first try on the puree this morning, again, she likes the idea of combining these vegetables and she was able to finish the whole plate of it.

7 comments:

kristie said...

wow cute combination ya!!! do u add any seasoning to the puree? glad sarah likes it :)

little prince said...

Sarah's so lucky to hv mummy like u who always prepare nice nice food for her... :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

kristie - Yalor...initially I also not so convinced with this combination, but it turns out positively!
- For all the Sarah's food, I did not add any seasoning.

Pei Wun - Hehe, I am lucky to because Sarah like the food I prepared for her.

nicole said...

Joanne
I wonder which wet market u go usually. Pls advise
At Kota Kemuning, there is any wet market ?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Nicole, wat I mean the wet market is a shop that sells vege and meat...hehe..
It is located near by my house, is in Kota Kemuning.

Agnes Khoo said...

Wow....New baby food got us too! Will try it out and see whether my girl like it or not!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Agnes - Hope JT will like it. If you are afraid that the egg plant taste is too strong, you may use more sweet potato in this menu.