Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just to "show off"

How times flies, I have used my current handphone for almost 5 years!!!

My husband always wanted to buy a new handphone for me, because the current phone always caused me some problem in making calls or sending sms, and the most important thing is.. it does not has the "camera" function. Therefore, yesterday when I was busy and enjoying myself with my forum friends at One Utama, he was the one who makes the effort in survey the price shop by shop..Kesian!!!

Here you are....the gorgeous phone from my beloved husband..



P/S: Thank you dear and MUAK to you :*

9 comments:

Ping said...

Wow! New Samsung HP ler...so nice yoru hubby :) Soon later Sarah will take ur handbag and ask for HP hahaha!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Haha...Yalor, this is the first time having so canggih hp. Thanks to him so much..

I think I will keep the phone nicely so that she is unable to locate it.

kristie said...

joanne, now no more problems with hp, yeah! :) can send darling more sweet sms hehehe...

ur hubby is good to u, treasure him!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, yes...now no more problem, hehe!! Now, we just busy taking pictures with Sarah using the new hp.


Yes, no doubt my hubby is the best!! Love him so much!!

kristie said...

so xian mu ya, lucky woman!

JoAnne said...

now u can snap many many Sarah photo in your handphone liao... :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Dont envy me, coz you have a great husband too...

Joanne - Yes. Now whenever I think of the hp, I will use it to snap Sarah's photo.

Yvonne Tan said...

joanne, ur hubby r so good, so envy u ler ~_~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yvonne - Thanks!! I am sure your husband is good too...