Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Funny, Weird and Scary!!!!

Yesterday I was online till 12am. Then my husband told me that Sarah was awake, and asking for milk. So I quickly shut down my laptop and went upstairs to feed her.

After she had her milk, she was crawling on the bed and seems like she has a difficult time to sleep. So, normally what I do is, I will try to put her to sleep by patting on her, or I will choose to ignore her. Usually she will fall to sleep eventually, after tired of crawling.

So, I have fall asleep ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Then, I think I heard my husband called me..."dear dear!"
I woke up. The next question I asked him was: "Sarah leh?"
Guess what, I did not see her next to me or on the bed!!!!! Gosh!!!

Then my husband told, "she is with me".
So, I saw her was sleeping next to my husband on the mattress below my bed. Then, my husband carried her back to my bed, and she continue to sleep.

This morning, when we discussed about the matter. We were wondering...
1)How did Sarah end up sleeping on the mattress? Coz normally I will use pillow to prevent her to fall down from the bed. And that pillow looked "untouch"!
2)Was Sarah awake when the whole incident occured? Because she did not cry or anything....

But the funny thing is, my husband said, he also does not aware that she was sleeping next to him, until he feel "something" dropped on the mattress. And found out that is SARAH! Haha....

5 comments:

Serene said...

Joanne, i think both of you sleep to soundly.. futhermore, Sarah at this age like to flip over the bed, so even she flip over the pillow, but the pillow still looks untouched!
Heheheh.. don't think too much la

My Lil' Monster said...

Mmm... does Sarah knows how to come down by herself?

Maybe U need to put Sarah to sleep on the floor mattress oledi.

kristie said...

ya joanne, maybe sarah knows how to climb out of her cot (is she still sleeping cot?)

time to sleep on mattress on the floor if u are worried ya :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - FYI, Sarah is sleeping with me on the same bed. She have not sleep in the cot for a long long time, hehe.

Violet - Erm....I dont think she knows how to come down by herself..

Anyway, Kristie and Violet - I also need to consider to let her sleep on the mattress.

Serene - I also think me ans my husband sleep too soundly, thats why...
Anyway, maybe I will consider to let her sleep on the matress.

Thanks for all your concern.

kristie said...

yup maybe sleep on the floor on mattress is a better option since sarah is so active ya!