Friday, June 20, 2008

Double Shock!!

The first SHOCK!
- Today after Sarah wake up from his afternoon nap, I was turning back to locate my h/p to check her last feeding time (I have the practice to record Sarah's feeding time using h/p). After that, i heard my husband shouted:" Sarah!!". Guess what! She has overturned her body in the cradle and both the legs were dangling out from it and the worst is, she was trying to get down from the cradle.

The second SHOCK!
- Remembered I mentioned in the previous post that she can sit unsupported now.
This evening, after we put her on the bouncer, she was able to sit up all by herself. (See the video below) So, now I have a concern...Tomorrow morning, should I put her on the bouncer when I am doing my house chores??

video

6 comments:

My Lil' Monster said...

Mmm.. I think u shd invest in getting a Playpen now.

Ping said...

Joanne i think u need plan to buy playpen for Sarah because now it seem danger to let her at bouncer seem she able to sit up by herself. Better becareful on active baby Sarah :)

kristie said...

ya joanne, if i were u, i would also get a playpen for her, just put her in cos she cant climb out of it now... then at least u can fang xin do ur household chores... check out bb stores... got many discounts now!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Dear mommy Violet, Yen Ping and Kristie, thanks for the suggestions. Will start to look out for playpen.

Agnes Khoo said...

Bravo Sarah! Well done! I think she cant wait to walk on her own too..... Then mummy will pengsan at that time!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Agnes - Me ya, now already pengsan lor. She keeps twisting her body when I carry her. I always say, just like a tornado!!