Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Next .. Seafood Porridge

Sometimes I have run out of idea of preparing type of puree for Sarah. So, I thought to mix the previous introduced vege and fruit (see pic), so that Sarah wont get bored with the "old" food. So, I have mixed carrot puree and apple puree. Amazingly, the taste is so good! Sweet and sour (as AGAIN, I have bought the wrong type of apple, a SOUR apple).





Anyway, tomorrow I will be introducing a new type of porridge. It will be the first time I feed Sarah with seafood, FISH. I will add the Ikan Merah in the porridge. The main reason I bought Ikan Merah because it has less bone. Hmm...Hope she wont found the porridge has fishy smell. Anyway, by adding a piece of ginger in it, should be fine, I guess.....

5 comments:

liteng said...

'ma yau' fish also very good. less bond & tasty too! should give it a try.

u like to make puree for ur gal ya.. apple + carrot puree.. i never try this :p something new 4 ur gal.

Serene said...

幸福的Sarah!! Mommies so hardworking to prepare new taste for u... so envy!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Li Teng - The "ma yau" fish is those thin and long fish right, sometimes we adult will eat it?? If that is the type, i can buy it from my area here.
Ya, I like to make puree for Sarah. Nowadays, my menu will be based on puree and porridge. Meaning, few days puree and few days porridge.
Yes, Apple and Carrot puree is new for Sarah, and she loves it. You may try it too...

Serene - No need to envy lah, Xixi also "xing fu" ma...has all the loves from you...

liteng said...

i duno how da ma yau fish look like b4 it was cut into pieces.. hehe. if u're da 1 going fresh market, juz tell them u wan 'ma yau' fish. duno wat it called in english or malay. sorry. but i know this fish very expensive & not everyday got.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks Li Teng for your info. I think i will try the ma yao fish one day...