Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Early Celebration (Backdated Post)

This is the 1st year celebrating this special day as a "MI Mi"/Mother with my little girl Sarah and my beloved husband. Since Sarah is still small, so I did not get any gift from her, but what I wish from her is...Staying happy and healthy always..that will be the best gift for me.

Besides, we also went out on yesterday evening to celebrate with my mother and my family members. We went to a restaurant to have "Shabu-Shabu" and after the dinner, we went to my elder sister house to have the gift presentation to my mother and dad, because we also celebrated my dad's birthday on the same day.

Lastly, Happy Mother's Day to my mom and myself and not to forget to all other great mothers too :-) AND
Happy Birthday to my dad.

2 comments:

Ping said...

Happy Mother's to you !

So lovely photo...with little Sarah...i also didn't get anything from my girl yet because she still small. I'm wodering how it's feel when 1st time receive hand make mother card form our little one?

Gift is not important for me as long she stay healthy and happy this is my best gift for me :)

My Lil' Monster said...

Wah.. Jo.. Sound a very Happening and Interesting celebration. Your wish will be definitely will be granted lar..