Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crawl - Part 1 (Backdated Post)

I have missed such an important update in my blog, which is...Sarah know how to crawl !!!

I have been worried that she doesnt know how to crawl, as I noticed that she is a lazy and slow learner!! Therefore, I have been giving her some intensive training on crawling every morning, just hoping that she will pick up the skills sooner.

Who knows, last week she started to crawl on the bed when she wakes up in the morning. She is doing the "belly crawl".

Anyway, Good Job Sarah!!

4 comments:

Serene said...

Oh Joanne.. soon or later u will be busy follow behind her liao.. heheh

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, I am waiting for the day to come...

Ping said...

Great job Sarah girl girl !
Later on you will busy chasing here, soon later when she walk...huh...that time sure will tire ~ tire ~ tire :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yen Ping, now I also feeling tired although she doesnt REALLY know how to walk yet.
Coz nowadays she loves to walk. So I gotto hold on her arms and she will walk.