Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cereal Menu (Backdated Post)

Yesterday when I look into my food storage cupboard, found out that there are few types of baby cereal which I bought and some are free samples. So, I wonder since Sarah does not like cereal very much, maybe I need to do something to get rid of all the stock....

Therefore, came out the idea of having all these cereal as her main menu and add some apple puree to it. By doing this, at least Sarah will be able to get the nutrient from the cereal and of course, the "stock" matter, could be solve too!!

3 comments:

peimun said...

Hahaha...I just throw away the can of cereal as you show in the pic last weeks...... My girl dun like it after I introduce the one with prunes to her.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kendra also doesnt like Cereal? Or just the particular flavour?

cd princess said...

my son love the oats with prunes n brown rice, but not the rice.. mayb no taste...