Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting bored with the Baby Walker

Today is already the 4th day she tried sitting on baby walker. She started to feel bored with it. Maybe she is a lazy baby. Lazy to use her leg to "walk" the baby walker. She just used to sleeping comfortably on bouncer or leaning comfortably in my arm when I carry her. So, this time when needs her own effort and energy, she gets lazy.

When I video recording her this afternoon for about 1 min, she just stayed on the same position, without moving a step!


video

2 comments:

Ping said...

hahaha...joanne starting is like this she still don't know what is this...later she know to use her leg to move around by the time sure you also suprise...my girl last time reverse the walker...my mum told me bb is like that when he/she learn to move sure move to back 1st instead move forward.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ya, she keeps on moving backwards. But is ok, as long as she is "moving", she will be learning from there.