Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Forgot to update...

Hmm..I am so forgetful. Just busy with putting up Sarah's photos in the frame, till forgotten to update my blog about her new food.

Four days ago, I have plannned another menu for her, porridge with carrot and potato. Of course not forget too, the blended ikan bilis to be added to the porridge once it is ready to be served.

Actually, this is the 2nd time I cook porridge for her, but this time with vege. She just loves it! She can eat almost 2 plate in a day.

Besides porridge, I also tried to feed her banana for the first 2 days. She doesnt like it!! I think I have to think of another fruit.

Tomorrow I will be giving her cauliflower puree. I am keeping my fingers crossed...

"Porridge with blended ikan bilis"



"Cauliflower Puree"

10 comments:

Chen Xi & Mama said...

Joanne, u really a great mum! So many tasty recipe and new flavour for Sarah.. I'm sure she enjoy the foods very much!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole said...

I oso feel the same, Joanne is a very good mum. She give me some idea what to give baby.. thx Joanne

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

hai Nicole and Serene..
I feel pai seh leh...
Preparing different type of food my my bb is part of my hobby.

Ping said...

Yes i also agree with you all Joanne is good mum Sarah can try a lot new food. Sarah very 'xing fu' have you as her mum :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Feeling so pai seh after reading all your comments.
Anyway, Yen Ping...Luckily Sarah do like most of the food, so this makes me more enjoy while preparing the food.

little prince said...

I cooked the porridge with blended ikan bilis 3 days ago, My son no longer eat n split it out!~ I think he loves it.. thanks for sharing the nice bb food menu~~~ will let sean try one by one.. haha~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Pei Wun - Meaning, last time you have fed Sean porridge with ikan bilis b4, and he didnt like it?
Is good that now he loves it.
You are most welcome. We can always learn from each other, infact I also learnt a lot from you.

little prince said...

i didn't blend... juz boil the ikan bilis and take the soup to cook the porridge. Ikan bilis i filtered out!~ My colig teach me 1... seems like sean like's ur blend ikan bilis more.. hehe:)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Pei Wun - Actually what you did last time is a good way too...but I malas to do it..hehe..