Sunday, April 6, 2008

First Tooth

This morning, to my surpise, i found out that Sarah has two lower centre teeth. The tooth are so white and transparent in colour. The tooth looks big and sharp!! I think it has been growing for quite some time.

Two months ago, we thought that she was on the teething period because she likes to bite things. That time, I started to surf on the net about the teething info. Who knows, we got it wrong!!! She has no teeth at ALL.

Then, my attention has started to focus more on how and what to prepare for her solid food. Maybe I was too busy with that, till I have missed the moment of seeing the white dots (the teeth)growing.

Anyway, she is now moving to the another growing phase...
Growing teeth is just the 1st phase. Looking forward for more surprise from her.

No comments: