Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Monitor is here

Yahooo!! Finally our baby monitor is here. After the incident of "Scared Me", we have decided to buy a baby monitor to keep an ear on Sarah when we are not with her, especially when she is sleeping.

We have ordered the baby monitor from online, and in fact the online shopping was our 1st time experience.

Just now, we have put it on trial session. Of course using the old kind method, like my husband said: "testing testing 123" from upstairs and I will see whether his sound could be hear from downstairs....Is funny and fun while testing it.

I hope by having this equipment, we need not to consistently go upstairs to check whether Sarah has sleep soundly.

6 comments:

Agnes Khoo said...

Hey! Is a good idea to do in this way ya! May I know the price, hehehe! Trying to get one too!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Agnes, I have bought this from LittleWhiz (http://www.littlewhiz.com/pd_asogo_mobile.cfm).
You can see the price stated is RM139.90 (promotion price) and plus my area of delivery charge RM10. All together RM149.90.
I found it quite user friendly and it has ease my life so much! Running up and down stairs are tiring!

Mery said...

Joanne, Hope the bb monitor will make ur day more easier ....its very good to hav 1 bb monitor at home.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yaya...I think it is very useful.
Thanks for your help too in this matter.

Ping said...

Joanne it's good idea to monitor when ur bb sleeping at upstair. At least you feel safe when both of you at downstair ;p

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yen Ping - Yes, you are right. With a bb monitor, i feel more comfortable and less worries.