Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Solid Food Introduced ...

Besides Dumex Cereal, Porridge, Carrot Puree, Potato Puree (Left) and Brocolli Puree (Middle), yesterday I introduced her Apple Puree (Right). Is my mistake that did not taste the apple before hand, the result was the blended puree was SOUR!! So, came out an idea to mixed it with Dumex Cereal. She still ate it, but unable to finished all.

Anyway, tomorrow I will be still feeding her Apple Puree, but this time will be more tasty to eat coz it has sweet taste. Tasted it earlier...Hope she likes it.




"I think she loves the food I have prepared for her"

3 comments:

Snow Smart said...

U know, the moment I saw the photo, I thought what chemical Joanne is displaying... Gosh!!! Is porridge and puree for Sarah baby...
Good ya, so many varieties. I wonder how it taste like!

Mery said...

Sarah can taste so many food...yummy

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yi Jie.. Those colours are originally from the fruit and vege. Erm, the taste is just nice. I like it too..

Mery.. Thanks for leaving your comment here. I appreciated it very much!