Monday, March 31, 2008

Sarah's First Toy (Backdated Post)

gThe first gift I bought for Sarah is an "Elmo" doll. I bought it at Mid Valley Shopping Centre when we went for shoppong. At that time, Sarah was being babysit by my mother. So, the "Elmo" is a reward for her good behaviour. Anyway, when I showed her the Elmo, she has no reaction of exciting or anything...Maybe she was still small.

Now, she likes it very much. She touches and grabs its legs when she is in the cradle. (I hang the Elmo in the cradle).

As for the daddy, he bought her many gifts, for eg: wind chime, bath toy - Rubber Duck. When she is bathing, she likes to kick the rubber duck, and sometimes she will just ignore it! Talk about the wind chime, I think it is the most expensive gift she has received. It costs about RM40++, but i think is worth it, because it has attractive colours, sound and it is "biteable"!! She always bites on "bee's tail " and sometimes I even can hear the "Jut Jut" sound (sound of "deliciousness") from her..

Besides, she also got a "Star" toy from her 2nd auntie. It was her 1st X'mas gift. Ops, we also never buy her any gift, but the auntie does. Malu~
Now, the "Star" also one of her favourite toy when she is sleeping. She will hold the the star edges by two hands and shake it!

No comments: